1. SEO Marketing
  2. Social Media Marketing
  3.  Mobile Marketing
  4. Display Ad Marketing
  5.  Pay-Per-Click Marketing

I chose SEO marketing as my number one choice for marketing the app because it is the most powerful tool, allowing for anyone around the world to search and find the product. Websites can be optimized for SEO at no cost, as well as work hand in hand with display ads as well as direct you to social media platforms. Search engines are also widely used on mobile devices. Social Media Marketing is second with a very valuable, direct way of interacting with customers and getting live feedback as well as advertisements. Social media marketing is also a free option, but the ability to pay for better advertising with more specific demographic focus is a possibility through FaceBook Ads. FaceBook and Instagram among other platforms work hand in hand with search engines to direct people to your page or product. Social media platforms can deliver real time feedback and analytics to help you hone in your SEO’s. Mobile Marketing is also almost just as high on the priority list being the app will be more optimized for mobile users. A desktop is hard to fly with. Most people will be “on the fly”, solely using a mobile device. It is not as important because the target demographic is not as large as say someone that eats cheeseburgers, but with the right tools can reach a target audience quickly. If there was any budget left over I would spend it on some display ads. Display ads are a great way to let the ad do its work automatically using algorithms. It can be expensive though and might be a drain on budget. The target consumer is a small group and we don’t want to display ads in unwanted places. I feel we should focus on specific groups than a broad “smear” campaign. I find pay-per-click to be the least suited for the marketing of the app. It is expensive and will deliver the ad in places where they don’t matter as much. Again being a small target consumer base, we don’t need to be putting the ad in places it’s not needed or wanted. Pay-per-click I feel are for large scale businesses that have a healthy budget for advertising.